4 main elements. Infinite opportunities for growth.
By digitizing all your people, processes and operations, your organization’s innermost workings become instantly visible and fully trackable.
- You have a 100% transparent map of your organization’s existing hierarchy and roles
- Each user or employee has an individual portal with built-in permissions and restrictions—meaning they can only access the content and processes you want them to
- All paths of internal communication are now centralized
With extensive tracking and reporting features, you won’t just see what happens in any location, you’ll understand why and how things happen at any given time.
- You have the 10,000 ft. view of your entire organization’s performance. Not just week by week or month by month, but by day, shift, and employee
- Collected data reveals former vague or “untraceable” patterns and workflows in your organization—and shows their impact on your overall ROI
Advanced business intelligence and reporting features help you pinpoint the tactics that are working for you, so you can abandon the ones that don’t and start planning future initiatives and campaigns.
- You have a blueprint of what works best (and what doesn’t) across multiple stores and branches
- You’re using the data to guide all decision-making moving forward: from promotions and sales campaigns, to employee rewards and benefits, to planograms and beyond
Now you can test specific processes and tactics to see which ones drive your best ROI, before implementing them throughout your entire organization.
- You’re testing new strategies in specific locations, and immediately gauging their effectiveness
- You’re rolling out winning tactics, campaigns, workflows, and processes in multiple stores, or even your entire organization
- You’re reviewing new data collected and continue optimizing to drive greater conversions, sales, and ROI overall
Additional Features Include:
How depoint protects your data:
In May, 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became legally binding. You can see the EU Data Protection Rules here.
depoint is 100% GDPR and privacy compliant, and includes the following features to ensure your business’ data remains secure at all times:
- Encrypted server communication
- Geo-fencing—decide when and where employees can access which data
- SSL encryption
- Localized cloud of your preference